Saturday, December 8, 2012

Anyone Else Hungry?

It's finals week, holiday shopping time, and this girl is on the go. I spend all my time gathering food in my pantry, that is literally kills me to buy food to go. But it's been a few days now since I've seen my kitchen, and if I eat one more piece of Five Star Pizza, I will actually turn into Five Star Pizza. I've found some printable coupons and deals that might help us all make it through. Hope these turns some C's to B's!



Subway: 
 The entire month of December, Subway is giving away $2 subs! Get a 6" Meatball Marinara sub or Cold Cut Combo for $2!! I'm not a big cold cut combo fan, salami is totes gross. If only the Subways on USF campus did the same promos as Subway. The most difficult part of my day is walking past it and not going inside. 

(Go learn about their $20 Subway Gift Card Giveaway too!)


Chili's:

Free Chips and Queso when you sign up for the Chili's E-mail Club!


Sbarro:

Free Slice of Pizza when you sign up for the Sbarro E-mail Club!


Jamba Juice:


(UM, OMG.)

Jamba Juice

Pei Wei:

BOGO Entrees, Can someone say, after-finals celebration dinner?!



There you go, that should be at least one deal for every dinner of exam week! Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. With finals week, I've definitely spent more time at Subway than I have this whole semester! Between work and school, I've had no time to cook like I normally do. Now with your post, I can change up my options and go to Sbarro. And after finals, I'm definitely stopping by Pei Wei- love that place! Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete