Ain't they purdy? Wet N Wild Nail polish- something every little coupon princess needs. Want to know what the best part about this nail polish is? I actually made 21 cents for buying these.
Jealous? Well, you shouldn't be, because this blog will teach you how to snag up some awesome deals, like this, and even more deals like the free Glade Spray I got this week.
From this day forth, you will buy every Sunday paper. Here in Tampa, the Tampa Bay Times only costs 75 cents. I personally, being the freak of nature that I am, buy 4 papers a week. But think about it, I spent 75 cents on coupon booklet that gave me free nail polish, along with almost $2,000 worth of other coupons as well. I'd say money well invested champ.
So, I know it is killing you, how did I score this awesome swag? Here's what I did:
- Go to the Red Plum booklet of the 9/09/12 newspaper.
- About Mid-way there's a huge picture with Fergie's face on it.
- Cut that bad mama jamma out.
- Take it to Wal-Mart (just don't go to the Wal- Mart I went to because I literally took their last three bottles)
- They cost 93 cents per bottle, but march your money saving behind up to the cash register and walk out with your free nail polish.
If nothing I just said to you make sense, breathe, it's fine. I don't want to bombard you with how-to's and do's and don't's right off the gate. No no, I am going to help you ease into it- baby steps. This week nail polish- tomorrow the world.
....It's as easy as 1-2-3!